Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, C63 AMG

Garage List
2007 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry335 View Post
Now that Terry Tuner is out it's only worth around $350.
HAHAHA damn, I'm too late...
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplewidow View Post
yeah and i thought shiv was all caught up so you don't have to wait from him either...why else would someone buy it from you for the same price...seems stupid better off getting a new one from shiv if it costs the same and there is no wait!!
Shiv's been promising to be caught up for a few weeks now. And I know he is working hard to get caught up... The thing is that he switched manufacturers and there are a lot of logistics issues he's having to deal with... I'd give him another month before he is caught up and has his operation running smoothly. So far, he's been saying he's almost caught up, and then some obstacle will come in the way and slow him down--not his fault... but thats the nature of the problem.

So anyways... I'm offering it at 1380USD shipped... and if nobody takes it, maybe I'll just end up keeping the PROcede for myself... deep inside, I don't want to sell it (it hurts inside ) I actually had to use my left hand to help my right hand click the "Submit New Thread" button last night becuase I really didn't want to... i'm more forcing myself to

COBB ProTuned | AMS | CP-e | BMS | Quaife
Appreciate 0