10-17-2012, 04:33 AM   #79
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunoHD View Post
Wow, you sir have great taste. Amazing e90, trully inspirational.
Thank you. I am starting to like that word "inspirational."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowandslow115 View Post
sorry idk how to quote without the pics,...........im new
all good

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
I don't like what you did to the car at all. I liked when it was white and had classy mods. You overdid it. Plus, OEM M3 front and it's not an M3??
I definitely over did it. Family sport sedan to 600rwhp daily driver...OEM M3 front is better than non OEM M3 front right? My original plan was to do STUDIE WTCC bodykit but couldn't find the source back then. But hey at least at one point you liked the car when it was white

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDane07 View Post
guy being honest. nothing wrong with that. i sometimes don't like how my car looks, can't expect everyone to like it. no way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company View Post
I'm sorry, I just think it's way overdone to the point of where it doesn't look good, and is all "look at me". Your car is a perfect example of tasteful modding.
i don't think 'it doesn't look good' is the right way to put it. M3 looks sick even in stock form, this car is 90% M3-like exterior wise and yes it is screaming "look at me." because I meant to mod my car unique, separate from other 30,000 3 series here in Southern California

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ421 View Post
Darren I think you have inspired most of this forum. Great work and kudos for being so humble about things. I'm glad to see you got the car out to the track a few times. Cheers.
Thanks a lot, car will see more track times soon. I happen to have a great friend who is a track junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shragon View Post

love the transition and where the car is at. even better seeing the car in person
thanks rob!!
Appreciate 0