View Single Post
      06-21-2009, 08:33 PM   #18
ybbiz34
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2023 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by roozie2001 View Post
Cool so while most people spend less than $900 for a JB3 and a bav tech tool that not only allows you to clear codes but can do other things. This guy should not only spend the $2k. But spend $300 more for a JB+ or 1k more for a descent set of tires. I thought a FLASH was suppose to be instant with no adaptation anyway cuz your Re Flashing the DME not tricking it.

Your in canada. Dont u guys get like 93/94 octane.get your money back for the flash from the stealership and raise hell and have them reflash your car back to stock. Get Jb3/Dci/BT tool combo for $1k and put the other $1k back in your bank account.

When you get it put it on MAP 7. Let it adapt for a day and go blow the doors off the thing. Oh and make sure your heart is in good health cuz the car will be exciting as hell to drive.

P.S im not dawging anyone elses choice. But voicing my opinion on what i think about the Dinan. I understand to some money may not be a factor. But to me the Jb3 is not only a money saver but a quality product
Why in the hell am I quoted in your post? I can't find anything that you said that pertains to what you quoted in your post.

I didn't tell him to upgrade his tires.

And who in the hell lives in Canada? The other guy you quoted is located in California.

I'm so confused.

I'm not mentioning any other tunes at all in my commentary. I stay out of that business.
Gone: '18 W205 C43 Sedan
Gone: '13 W204 C63 Sedan
Appreciate 0