View Single Post
      04-16-2007, 07:37 PM   #29
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHD View Post
wow! how funny I just got my order from them today!
I ordered some menzerna and clearkote products to try out!
I like your site alot its full of great info!!
ADHD - We greatly appreciate the support, you'll have to keep us posted on how you make out with your new products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonacoBimm View Post
Hey George. You will be hearing a lot from me in this thread.haha
Sounds good, let me know if there is anything I can answer for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayerischeMW View Post
great to see you guys over here as well!
Hey Petter, one of our International customers! How's things going over in Norway? Nice to see you over here as well. Thank you for the welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328i View Post
George, one more question, I left out my Menzerna Intensive Polish in the garage one day, along with my Final Polish II. The Final Polish II was fine but the Intensive Polish froze partially, is this bad if it happened once? Or should it be ok? I ask this because it seems like final polish produces better swirl removal than the IP. What speed do you like to use the IP at?
328i - I typically will work IP and FPII at speed setting 5, bumping it up to 6 if needed. IP is the more cutting of the two polishes, but often what you will see is the larger deeper swirls get reduced to micro marring from the more aggressive polish / pad combination. Final Polish II will remove that micro marring, which could be what you are describing.

As far as the IP, I'd suggest giving it a thorough shaking prior to use and make sure it has warmed up to room temperature prior to use. You should be fine.

Hope this helps!

Thank you everyone for the great welcome, lots of good convo our first day on board

George
Appreciate 0