Rep
Drives: Quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniz View Post
I wish you guys the best of luck!
Thanks Sniz, appreciate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1000K3 View Post
It is your business and the insurance IS great, really. But it is not competitive to ask 1600+ for this http://www.sienperformance.com/335i-...e-335i-xi.html The air filter and intakes are real cheep stuff that raise the price too much on top of Procede+insurance.
I understand your concern there, the problem for us will always be that any component is a risk, even scoops, but we are also aware it's what a significant amount of owners want to install (Not everyone obviously, which is why there are options within those packages and different levels of packages...)

We are trying to be as up front as possible, to really communicate with the owners (we have tuned 335's ourselves!) to get the best products and packages available. We want to be part of the community and not simply use them as advertising media. This is brand new in terms of concept so I'm sure we will adapt over time but as it stands there will of course be some packages that seem more expensive than others due to the premium required by the insurance.

We hope it doesn't put off some potential owners and they can find the products that best suits their needs and budget and of course give us feedback on what they would like to see in the future!
Appreciate 0