Rep
Drives: FBO+ N54xi

Garage List
03/07 E90 335xi  [1.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by x-ception
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
Damn that's a lot of precision cutting there! Why did they use heat wrap on the welded ends? Did they weld them or just use clamps?
Thanks steve for answering all my annoying questions haha, they are welded and that's heat wrap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BES335xi View Post
I'm completely catless, took out 2ndery cats + resonator, i dont mind the loudness...But for gods sake i hate the Pops and Gurgles i get....Would someone tell me how to kill that, please! lol I'm sick n tired of those pops n gurgles on low rpm's...I just get too much of it, Anyone with the answer to eliminate this gets a free beer!
from my understanding the 2008 stock exhaust doesnt have any resonators so adding resonators almost kill all the low rpm pops and gurgles ... I have to put my car in DS to get them back.
I have an e90 335xi 2007 and yes there was a Resenator there, it just became even more so annoying with the pops n gurgles i get when i took the 2ndary cats out...Will try putting back resenator and see how that works out..
JB4+usb | P3 Vent Boost Gauge v2 | BMS OCC | BMS DCI | AMS FMIC | AR xi CL DP's | BT Tool | Edibias/NCSExpert/INPA BMW Coding | Cyba Quad Exhaust tips | M-Tech Rear & M3 Front Bumper | Red Cyba Air Scoops | Blacklines | Vinyl Overlays | ACS Roof Spoiler | Matte Black Grilles | LED Side Mirrors | Rear Euro Fogs | etc..
Appreciate 0