spdu4ea
Custom User Title
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Bump for HPF's new IC:

Quote:
BMW 135i/335i Front Mount Intercooler

On Sale Now for $995!! - Click here to purchase.

Specifics

We just completed and tested our BMW 135i/335i Front Mount Intercooler and these are ready for sale at $995. We designed the HorsepowerFreaks 135i/335i intercoolers to set the high bar in performance, reliability, ease of installation, durability and visual appeal. Our intercoolers are 87% larger than the factory intercooler and pick up a sizeable 10-30rwhp at just 11psi while showing even greater gains when other power adders are used. These are the largest aftermarket intercoolers on the market for the 135i and 335i that fit within the factory location. Our cores are 20.25 inches wide by 5.75 inches tall and 7 inches deep for a massive 815 total cubic inches. Our intercoolers are also one of the easiest to install (in less than one hour) as they utilize the factory mounting tabs, factory c-clip couplers and don't require any silicon couplers or extra hose clamps. Our intercoolers are the only ones that utilize the sway bar mounting tabs to create a structural reinforcement that holds the intercooler tightly in place and our intercoolers fit within the factory grill and do not interfere with the radiator airflow. Our HPF intercoolers drastically drop the intake air temps without adding any additional turbo lag over your stock intercooler. Lower intake temperatures result in greater power delivery and the harder you run your car, the larger the gains you're going to see with our intercoolers. Whether you're running your 135i/335i as a daily driver or have already turned it into an all out track car, this intercooler will get you the power you need.

Features
  • Over 87% more internal flow area than stock
  • High flow large radius cast end tanks for smooth, less turbulant air-flow
  • Factory style billet quick disconnect c-clip couplers
  • Fan shroud mounting retainers
  • Efficient bar and plate intercooler core design
  • No need for silicon couplers or hose clamps
  • Utilizes the factory O-ring compressor pipes
  • Utilizes the factory mounts and additional stainless lower brackets for added rigidity
  • 20.25" wide X 5.75" tall X 7" deep
  • 815 cubic inches of cooling (factory is 435 cubic inches)
  • Designed for up to 650rwhp
  • Fully polished to an extremely high luster

Appreciate 0