View Single Post
      10-17-2005, 05:52 PM   #1
nick776
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Century BMW in Huntsville, AL

In sum, DO NOT GO TO CENTURY BMW. I had to drive all the way to Montgomery, AL to purchase my new car. Century of Huntsville wanted such inordinately high prices for their cars that doing business with them became prohibitive because of such. There was a 10K difference in price between BMW of Montgomery and Century. Both dealers figured prices on the same car with the same trade in. Yet, Century cost 10K more than the dealer in Montgomery. After all was said and done, and the owner of Century found out I purchased elsewhere, he called and admonished me severely for going elsewhere. He even cursed me. I have never seen such unprofessional behavior in my life. I also believe that Century may be engaging in unlawful restraints on trade. In the most forthcoming of terms, anyone who deals with Century needs to be prepared to get a bad deal. These statements are just my own opinions. They are based on my own experiences and those of my wife. They are opinions only and should not be construed as being representations that Century is or is not behaving illegally. Certainly, buyer beware.
Appreciate 0