ronny214
M3 Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 ///M3 Black/Black

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
FS: JB4 Stage 2

Selling my JB4 Stage 2 with harness B and I'll even throw in the USB cable I purchased. Looking to sell for $400 + shipping. I'll do your choice of shipping (USPS, FEDEX, UPS) as well as speed (Next Day Ground, Two Day Ground, Standard, etc). Just let me know what you want to pay for. If you are local to Dallas/Fort Worth area we can arrange to meet somewhere. BMS sells the JB4 Stage 2 Plus the USB cable for $559 + shipping, so this is a good savings. The Stage 2 already has the wires installed in it, has the latest Firmeward on the board, and is ready to be installed in the car.

Please hit me up on PM if you are interested. I would say that local gets priority, but I'll do first come first serve. I will accept payments via PayPal only, for your protection and mine, but please do not send payment until we have agreed on final price/sale.

I should note that I am not selling the JB4 for any negative reason. The device worked above and beyond what I expected. My car is having some engine trouble that I need to get fixed under Warranty, most likely a faulty rod from factory, so I took the JB4 off. Since it is off I figured I'd go ahead and sell it because I'm considering either a Dinan tune or maybe just waiting impatiently for the Cobb AP.
2015 M3 // Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Extended Merino Leather / Carbon Fiber Trim / Executive Package / M Double-Clutch Transmission w/ Drivelogic / 19" Black Light-Alloy Wheels / Adaptive M Suspension / Harman Kardon surround sound
Other // Shell Rotella T6 5w40
Appreciate 0