View Single Post
      04-20-2008, 02:37 PM   #132
spn
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '09 MB SL63 AMG

Nope. She should be sailing northward towards SoCal and may show up on the Baja CA radar on Thursday. Appropriate (who's on the Don Juan list) and I are watching the AIS radar along the Mexico coast for a signal from Don Juan and Hojin. Their signals may or may not be picked up by the Guatemalan, Manzanillo, or Baja port antennas, as they sail northward. We are watching them for signals from these ships anyways.

Hojin is showing on the vessel schedule for the port of LA/Long Beach for arrival this Friday. There is no ETA listed, yet, but at some point they will fill that information in. The port of LA/LB schedule is showing that she is sailing from "Southampton, GBR-San Diego, USA." The last I checked, the port of San Diego and dBhlogistics schedules for the port of San Diego were not showing that Hojin was going into San Diego (the San Diego Vessel Schedule web site is down at the moment so I can't check again right now.) Appropriates AIS's was also showing she was heading to San Diego. So, maybe she's stopping at San Diego and we just don't know it, yet.
Appreciate 0