Rep
Drives: '08 e92 335i, 01' F4i 600cc

FS: AW e92 335i Coupe - M/T w/ Nav!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21,499.00

Item Interest
Hello,

I'm looking to sell my 2008 BMW 335i Coupe. This car is more than anybody could ask for: twin turbo, incredibly comfortable, and a looker!
The car comes with practically every option available (besides the cold weather package, located in sunny Florida!) This car has been immaculately maintained. The body is in phenomenal shape, it comes with the BMW M-Tech front and rear bumper kit which is a tough find. It has an Alpine White exterior and a Black Dakota Leather interior with the highly sought after Aluminum Sport trim package. It also comes with BMW's I-Drive based Navigation unit which works very well, displays all of your options such as GPS functions, entertainment options, bluetooth options, climate control, and vehicle status. It boasts the upgraded Logic7 factory sound system (which strongly resemble a live concert within the cabin of your vehicle!) This is truly a drivers' car. It comes in 6 speed manual, which was a very hard find. The car has the Premium, and Sport Package. When I was looking for my future e92, I decided if I was going to purchase a luxury car, then it needed navigation but I also wanted to truly enjoy driving it, and this car certainly delivers. The car also has the BMW performance spoiler. A full brake job and oil change was recently done. The car has cross drilled rotors all around. This car is ready to drive. The mileage on it (89,000+) is all highway mileage. I am constantly on 417, 528, and I-4 as I work at the airport. The best news about this car is: It still has a FULL YEAR OF BMW CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED WARRANTY! If anything goes wrong with this car, you take it to BMW and they will service it for you, no questions asked. This further sets the car apart from any other 2008, as you can buy this car knowing that you won't have to pay for service to the vehicle! This car also has a few extras I can include with it if you would prefer. I have an Iphone connection kit, a Dual Cone Intake, Performance Air Scoops, BMW Carbon Fiber Kidney Grilles, and carbon fiber Roundels for the wheels hood, and trunk to match the BMW Carbon Fiber Performance spoiler. I do also have the standard chrome Kidney grilles and roundels. The car has a great planted suspension which is aided by the installed Eibach Sport Springs. This car is a real eye-catcher. Not only does it look great, it feels great to drive. When you push the button to start the car (with the key safely tucked away in your pocket as the car is equipped with comfort access which allows you to open, lock, and start the vehicle all the while the key remains in your pocket) the sound of the exhaust reminds you that while this car is a luxury car, it still very much follows the BMW heritage of a true sports car. While it hurts me to sell the car (as I can truly say that this is the perfect car for me,) I must, in order to rectify my finances. (Tax season...Ouch.) Therefore, my loss is your gain. If you're interested (you would be hard pressed not to be) feel free to contact me. My name is Francisco and my contact information is as follows: Cell: 781-267-9955. Feel free to call, text, or email me for further information in regards to the car. I can snap pictures for you without a problem and would be more than happy to aid you with an inquiry. Thanks for looking! Local Pickup Required.

Last edited by franciscoapg; 02-01-2013 at 01:20 PM..
Appreciate 0