View Single Post
      11-07-2008, 04:43 PM   #39
slalomfever
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nardo Grey F80

This topic has been discussed a few times before. Rallye is this, Rallye is that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I respect that. I agree that there are dealerships that have salespeople that should not be working there and there are sales people that pre-judge customers. It is unfortunate that you had a bad experience at Rallye - I apologize on behalf of the dealership.

I believe that you have car that matures in about a year and some months. Here's the problem...the car has to be subject to a trade-in value. That value then has to be compared to your payoff from BMWFS. Usually, there is a negative equity of $5000 to $10000. IMO, it it not worth the early termination. Once in a while, BMW has a "pull-ahead" program that they run to get clients out of cars earlier and without penalty. These programs are geared towards certain models that BMW projects to be necessary for their CPO market or upcoming season. For example take the clients out of the X3's and X5's in September and October so that there is CPO inventory for the winter.

There are 23 sales people at Rallye BMW. All of us have at least 4-5 years of selling cars. More than half of us are ranked in the top 100 in the country. There is a lot of experience and knowledge at this place and it is really unfortunate that 1 negative experience is how some people judge the whole dealership.

For the people that already did business with us, THANK YOU. I invite the rest of the tri-state members to PM me or call me if you guys have any inquiries.

516-833-4836
George
Appreciate 0