Driv3r
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E46 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Heard my Eisenmann......

Today i was bored and was chilling with my brother driving. The night was cold and a little wet, but for the most part noone was out. Perfect!

So out of curiosity i told him i want to hear my exhaust from the outside, and he tells me "you havent heard it, it sounds insane from the outside". That made me excited,

so i found a quiet straightaway and asked him for 3-2 downshift then floor it... then floor it from 1st to 2nd....then just floor it but shift early....all i can say is that for one, its a GOOD loud (and im very picky about loud exhausts, i think the g35 exhasut is annoying and ricey) this exhaust is very distinctly european, between a porche and bmw...not much of a rasp but a throaty hollow and cackly sound(i know this is the characteristics of a ricey exhasut but its far from it) basically if you heard this exhaust in person you would think itd be coming from a porche or an exotic....after hearing this exhasut i feel like i should try and make a video to maybe give a little example...but as ive heard hunters videos...they dont do justice ONE BIT.....hear this in person....