01-21-2010, 02:38 PM   #228
E92westy
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F20 118d Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
Quick to post when things go wrong so to set the balance I will tell you about a much better experience at Benham in Wolverhampton today.

Was offered and made a hot drink on arrival and was picked up by a service lady straight away. Was warned that the diag fee would be chargable if nothing was found wrong with the car.

The brake fluid service was done and the DSC Light problem I had seemed to had dissappeared as they could not find anything wrong with the car. Good news then.

Was charged £144 all in for both the diag and brake fluid service so cannot complain too much about that.

The car was cleaned ok with no big dirty footprints on the door mat and sill this time. Hoorah.

Also the kind service lady showed me how to reset the MOT service date as it was showing the wrong month.

All in all very much better experience than last time. Well done Benham.

I've had good customer service from Benhams, despite the problems with my car and somewhat frequent visits...
Phonecalls returned and emails answered promptly, updates on progress given. Polite, friendly, helpful.
Everyone has a bad day at some point no doubt, but I haven't experienced their's yet.
Hope they keep it up!
Appreciate 0