View Single Post
      10-16-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
EZ_TUR90
Ez tur90
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M6

CHP Fix it Ticket

Well a couple of months ago I was pulled over for not having license plates. The Cop cited me for not having front plates, not having insurance (I had the old card), and having a modified exhaust system. It was two cops and I was getting shit from them because I was young and driving a BMW. All citations were fix it tickets, and thank god he let me go with tinted windows.

My exhaust has the dimisa tips, and a resonator delete. The car can be pretty loud if I'm driving it hard, but with regular driving it is unnoticeable.

So I got to the CHP truck stop/weight station and I totally forgot my front plates at home . I had no changes to my exhaust, but I did have my insurance . I went into their office to get a cop to inspect my car. He came out and saw my back license plates and said the plates were fine. He then told me to get into the car and rev it, but right before I went in I had reversed the golf t mod . I got in my car and revved it up, he told me it sounds like a BMW and signed off on the ticket.

The corrections ran me $75 bucks but I saved on drilling holes in my bumper