Rep
Drives: E92 M3

2007 BMW 335i Sedan

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 20,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hello fellow members. up for sale is my 335i titanium silver e90. i really love the car but its time to move on. Im on the look for an SUV want to go for a change. but i know ill be back to the BMW game.

Car currently has 66,138 miles on it. Engine is completely stock. as we all know our cars are fast stock but main reason the car still has the CPO warranty as well ad the extended maintenance warranty which expires in August of this year. I have records from the dealer for every time that car has been there for either maintenance of whatever it is. CLEAN CARFAX. i will provide the vin number for those who are serious about the car. Only mods that ive done to the car are:

H&R sport springs (still have the OEM springs)
M3 Replica front bumper. (still have OEM bumper)
M3 front carbon fiber lip - bought from Modmy3 (currently off the car, will give a new one with the car)
Mtech V3 angel eye bulbs.
Dual LED license plate bulbs From Mtech
Linea corse 818 Gun Metal. (had hyper silver before now i changed them for gun metal)

and 5% tints on the back windows and 15% driver and passanger window.

car is currently back on the 162's for the winter. will post pic of this later.

here are some pictures.

asking 22k OBO considering the car still has the warranty and it will be sd woth everything listed.

PS. i will post more pictures when i get home of the car with the front lip and a few others.

Last edited by AWe92M3; 01-19-2013 at 06:01 AM..
Appreciate 0