View Single Post
      11-29-2006, 11:36 PM   #110
Traceaz
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M550i

Garage List
Thanks guys, I'm really loving this color combo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Milano
TracerHawk, finally a Monaco Blue with BLACK! I've also ordered this combo, and I was a bit suprise to didn't see any blue with black. I love this combo. My car will have only 2 differences with your: I have Aluminium trim instead of Grey Poplar, I think Alu with Black is a very nice contrast; and the second difference are wheels, I took the 19'. Can't wait to post some pictures.

Ciao TracerHawk, and congratulations for your car.
Thanks BMW Milano! I went back on forth probably 5 times on Aluminum Trim vs. Gray Poplar Trim. Both are great. Originally I ordered with aluminum trim, but then I switched. I think you can't go wrong with either, but I'm extremely happy with the gray poplar. I'll see if I can get some better pictures of it. Grats on the 19" wheels, too! I'll probably sell, my wheels and tires ASAP. I think I may stick with 18's though, as I heard that 19's make your car feel slower? I can tell you though, the sport wheels that come on the 19's are incredible!

I'm personally looking at getting BBS RS-GT's in diamond black and slapping some PS2's on them. However, they are pretty pricey, so we'll have to see.
Appreciate 0