View Single Post
      12-09-2011, 06:29 AM   #14
335i-boy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M-Sport

Welcome GTR.

I think I may have the same colour combo as you. If you have beige carpet, I can tell you its the bain of my existence.

1: See Andrew@southenbm. He is a Procede dealer. IMO opinion local support is a priority if you have any issues. If you want to take full advantage of the increased boost, think about getting some catless downpipies. This will increase your power output and keep your turbos happy as they do not have to work as hard to get rid of that hot exhaust gas.
past the cats.

2: From what I remember e93's already sit lower in the back due to the increased weight. H&R Sport springs sit about an 1"- 1 1/4"in lower than what you have. if that is more than you are looking for try some lowered front spring perches. I think bmroxm5 has had some experience with these.

3: What rims have you got first 230's or 225M's. Both look great IMO. Have a look on **********s.com, if you looking for something different but with an OEM look. They are vendor on here as well,

4: LUX v3's.
2008 E92 335i M-Sport | Sapphire Black | Sunroof | Creme Beige | Poplar Grey | Logic 7 | 6AT | 19" AG M359's | Michelin PS4S | LUX V3 | MHD V5 E40 | Steve AZ Walbro inline | Vishnu DCI | BMS CP | AR Design Catless DP's | Forge DV's | Helix IC | (Stock Cat. back) |
Appreciate 0