07-19-2012, 03:43 AM   #10
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focus View Post
I'm what you would call a hard friend to have. I live by the book, and try to give my friends great advice to get them forward in their lives in a positive manner. So believe me when i say that as a friend, i told him that i would report him to the police myself if I even think he's going to do something like this again in order to protect him from himself. He's lucky i didn't report him this time, that's just the type of person i am.
I would probably do the same. As I said, if something like this happened with a close friend, I would confront them before ending a friendship or turning them in. Especially since I am attending university and a lot of kids are really struggling for money. Hurting someone else is normally not the intention, especially when it comes to young adults ignorant in the ways of the real world.

Good luck with finding a solution though.
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0