Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
He has tired other things, can't actually remember what, no not the weed have not smoked in 4 months. They shot my BP thru the roof causing other issues and I was taking a beta blocker at the time when he told me to try the MM so maybe that. I go to Norris Cancer center at USC so I trust they are on the cutting edge. Not trying to bust your balls but when someone says never they usually have to back track a bit. Now honestly I see people at the coop's with absolutely nothing visibly wrong with them except they want to buy some legal weed. That's wrong becasue IMO MM is for exactly that confirmed medical use. I have no problem if marijuana was normalized and sold like alcohol or cigarettes for the record.
Alot of respect to you sir! I can definitely say my problems are nothing compared to yours... just a chronic debilitating back pain is my problem. All of the discs in my spine have different shapes and they change constantly. sometimes getting out of my car is impossible to do without screaming in pain. But I am not even going to say this is my excuse, I simply use marijuana because it stimulates my mind, and it cures my pains. Either way, we are a lot closer to making marijuana fully normalized so I am not worried. It is just a matter of time.

Good luck to you my friend! You are a champion