View Single Post
      12-13-2012, 10:39 AM   #113
jetblackcoupe
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetalRocker
Well I won't have catless dp's at the earliest til this summer! I just ordered the exhaust and I will do my best to thoroughly review it with and without cats as my mods are added! I was disappointed at how seemingly few people have at least posted videos or reviews on this particular exhaust system!

My main goal will be to address all the questions I had while researching this system! And in response the the "just have it custom fabricated" guys, do a little research on how much a 3.5" full mandrel bent system would run you cat back! I'll just say, there's a reason I went ahead and bought the system opposed to a weekend exhaust shop venture! I live in Texas so maybe that has something to do with cost so hating if its cheaper where you live!!!

Anyway I'm just disappointed that there's only a small group of single exhaust systems for the 335i when many of the other inline, even V-6 sports cars are accompanied by a single 3" up system! IMO vendors kinda missed the mark there!

Kk I'm done now!
Finally, someone who agrees with me.. It's crazy how high demand this exhaust was at release and now there are only about 3 videos or reviews. Let us know how it goes!
Appreciate 0