United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinrock View Post
ST vs. TT aka lol 4 meth nozzles omgwtfbbq oh but we used 98 octane, oh and also meth.

Seriously, near 700 hp is impressive on its own. Why resort to knocking meth when YOU used it along with 98 octane? Just stick to providing your own data...er dynos I guess, datalogs will come later.
Guess what, I have a problem with using meth as a fueling band aid. Those stage 3 TT's WITHOUT meth just put down more than i've seen a dyno for the ST do WITH meth. That is the point being proven. The fact that your ST uses meth to get past 550, which yes, is a crutch is the only thing that may seem unfair to attack. Yes, I'm kicking the crutches out from under a man with two broken legs. So what, lol. Man with two broken legs and crutches, and a man with two perfectly good legs and crutches, whose gonna win that race. Now you see the difference hopefully. Just because meth was used, doesn't put them on par. The biggest difference is the HPFP upgrade. And this is where the light gets shone on the meth band aid. if you didn't have that band aid, you would probably be putting a lot more power down with that ST, as its good hardware. If anything, you should be upset you have to use the meth crutch and if your ST tuner is such a good company, they wouldn't stuff their meth kits down your throat and all this nonsense. They've sold a lot of meth kits and tunes, but what people really need is an hpfp upgrade and a stand alone. Its painful when the market evolves away from its roots, but that is happening. The piggy backs have less and less of a job here and providing an HPFP solution would reduce the ties to the procede and its 'genius' methanol flow, protection etc. And if people don't need protection from excessive sums of meth, they don't need the procede, and Vishnu loses business. I see where this is going, do you?
Appreciate 0