09-14-2007, 12:50 AM   #86
[SIPUT]
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: sparkling graphite 320i

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by kash_0 View Post
A bit of an old thread but thought I'd add Canterbury BMW (NSW) to this list. The whole buying experience from these guys was not at all pleasant. The salesman was never polite and was rather argumentative; surely this is not the way to deal with a sale. The whole delivery experience was a nightmare, the interior did not appear to be detailed, had lovely black smudge on the driver's seat. The front bumper had a scratch running down the front right hand side, (which they finally agreed to fix professionally, instead of the touch up paint). The whole process was absolutely disgraceful. I spoke to the general manager about the experience and politely told him I would not shop here again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQWER View Post
I have bad experience with BMW Canterburry, sales guy name Michael.
he is so arrogant, and telling bullshit all the time. he told me, i cant get the car with 105k, and he offer 108k. he said this is best price i can get, and no one cant beat his price.

in the fact, i got cheaper price. shame on him. BMW canterburry sucks
one more for bmw canterburry,

i ordered a set (both left and right) of headlamps back cover for my car and the guy told me that they dont have it in stock and they have to order it from germany...the order will takes around 2-3 weeks..i agreed and waited...after the parts arrived..
my mechanics said that they are completely different from the one that i had in my car..so i spoke to them again and they seemed confused

they said its the only back cover i can have for australian version e90...makes me wonder how come mine is different...the other guy (Neil) tried to helped him and order another one for me..He said something like "okay im gonna give you 5 mins of my time and sort it out for you"...such an @$$*&^e... this time i bring some pics for them to look at as refernce...they said they dont have the parts that i wanted to buy in their database and ask me the part number...clearly i have no idea of the part number because the number isnt listed on the cover...the one that they gave me (wrong parts) also dont have part number stamped on it!! then somehow they sort it out and he said "ok i'll order the right one for you"...wait for another 3 weeks....STILL GOT THE WRONG PARTS!!! wtf!...now they act like an @$$ when i complaint...

He said its partly my fault because i didnt gave them the part number...im a bit upset now and i said that i wouldnt have a clue because there are no numbers stamped on the parts...even the one that they gave me dont have any numbers on it...anyway...they agree to get another set for me..this time they asked me to bring them my original parts as a reference...which i did...

when i gave it to them...Neil wasnt there so i spoke to the parts manager (Aldo)...i told him my story and he said hes gonna pass it on to Neil as soon as possible....received email from them that the parts has been re-ordered and i wait for another 4 weeks...and guess what?? they gave me only ONE side only!!! i called Neil and tell him my story and he said "i gave you the parts that u ordered from me...u ordered one so i gave u one..." then i said "how come u said i ordered only one?if i ordered for one side only then why did u guys gave me both sides when u gave me the wrong parts?" anyway, tired of waiting, i then asked whether or not i can refund the item because i dont want to wait for another month....He said he cant give me refund then i started to get angry...i asked to speak to the manager (Aldo) and he said arrogantly "well if you wanted a refund then bring the parts to us...i'll give u back your money because i dont want to argue with someone over 20 bucks worth of parts"

doesnt he understand????? it's not about MONEY!! its about how long i've been kept waiting!!!

absolutely 5 star service from BMW canterburry!!! RECOMMENDED!!! :mad:
Appreciate 0