Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLUCERO View Post
Nice looking car.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrrm1127 View Post
This build is great, psmitty you should bring it out to Bear Mtn. in early Sept. a bunch of us are looking to get together and take a few runs up the mountain
Thank you. I haven't seen anything about that in the tri-state but i might try to make it out. School is starting soon though so idk if i'll be able to make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulilama View Post
Car is lookin awesome man! cant wait to hear the clips of the BOV. Im in agreement with you also about the hood lines. i love the LCI hood. what is the big difference between the M wheel though?? Other than the red and blue stitching and the M, i didnt see anything major
Yea I love the lines and i'll try to get those sound clips up sometime soon. I just gotta get one of my buddies to come for a ride and record for me. The wheel surprisingly changes a lot more than just the stitching. It's thicker, has better cushioning, better grip, and it's a much softer/smoother leather. It also changes the steering wheel trim which changes the look of the interior for the better in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gto3 View Post
great progression of mods! looks clean and well done.
Thanks!
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0