View Single Post
      10-04-2012, 12:54 AM   #1
WTLetu
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Sedan, Alpine White

Unhappy How to enjoy an automatic E90 328i sedan?

Lately with the arrival of all these new sporty cars, I've been feeling a little down with my E90 328i. I guess you could say that I'm not as excited about it as I used to be.

It used to be unimportant to me whether my car was an automatic transmission or manual, but now I feel a craving for a manual transmission. Not only that, you guys know that the this 328i won't gain as much performance with aftermarket parts unless I spend some serious cash, which I don't have because I am a full-time student. So far I've only spent money on an axle-back exhaust and window tints.

I kind of want to spend a little money on the exterior cosmetic look, but then again what's the point if it's an automatic with a noticeable lag in acceleration, mismatching with the looks?

I guess I want to ask you other automatic 328i owners on how you enjoy your car on a daily basis. Is it worth sprucing up the looks even though it's an automatic? How do you mod your 328i and is it worth it? Or do you guys think my priorities are out of line, and that I should wait for the future to buy a car more to my liking?
Appreciate 0