07-21-2009, 06:21 AM   #31
Potty_Pants
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Genesis Sedan Rspec

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasspeed View Post
I just read some of these old comments. I didn't mean to stack the tunes. I was going to get rid of the Dinan tune and go with something else down the road when I decide to upgrade turbos and need a tune for the new snails. As an update I am still running the same setup and taking it easy. It is so hot in Vegas now I don't even like driving my Bimmer in the day anyway. If it sits in the sun for longer than an hour it is F'n Hot! The major point I was making is when you don't drive your car that much (12,000/year) than the warranty doesn't do as much for you.

I'm there with ya brother. sucks big time loosing all the warranty coverage for the remainder... not to mention all of the warranty extensions from bmw is only 2 years at 100k... which is worthless for us.

enjoy what you got and i did read some posts referencing turbo upgrades from dinan (just fyi). so run this tune for a year or so (till your warranty runs out) and then do the dinan upgrade for the snails (hopefully it wont be 15k) and you'll get the 2 yr extended warranty.

ppp
Olds Starfire > Chevy Malibu > Isuzu I-mark RS & Honda Magna 500 > Grand Am GT & YSR50 > Nissan Maxima & Ninja 750 > X-Wife > Hyundai Excel > Honda Prelude > Honda Accord > Honda Prelude & Ninja 250> Infiniti G35 > E90 335i > Hyundai Genesis Rspec, Hyunadai Sonata > Kia Sorento > Honda CRV-EX
Appreciate 0