View Single Post
      04-22-2013, 07:09 AM   #11
N8N
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 335i 6MT

I just called another local dealership and he said that the stock of 13-53-7-585-261 (that's the injectors that I have in my car now; the current part no. is 13-53-8-616-079) had been depleted nationwide... OP, if you have a source I would be grateful if you'd help me out. Just need one!

The guy that joec500 posted about sold his right before he read my PM tinnsoldaten, I appreciate the offer but where your injectors are is about a four hour drive from me so I'm trying to find some shipped

If I go the used injector route, how do I replace the Teflon seals? It appears that some BMW special tools are required (according to the shop manual) and I can't seem to find an online source for them, is there a workaround using commonly available hand tools? I will try calling the SA at Tischer (yes, I'm quasi-local to them) that I spoke to on Friday and see if they'll install used parts for me but I don't know how cool they will be with that. Haven't had any luck finding an indy who will call me back!

OP, sorry about jacking your thread. If this goes on any longer I'll start a new one.

Last edited by N8N; 04-22-2013 at 07:14 AM..
Appreciate 0