05-16-2012, 07:02 PM   #27
1sh@Crystalwhite
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 Space Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0timbo0o View Post
My kit has been on order for 10 days now , suppose to ship between 3&5 days , gee'd up Alex via email 3 days ago to find out why it's not shipped and guess what

Won't be chasing him again , I'm not that desperate and reading other forums it seems that the experience rsmallwo had isn't an isolated incident.
maybe it's best to let this purchase fizzle out. I think a quick call to credit card people to refuse the transaction is in order.

Shame really but customer service counts big in my book. If you can't give it you don't get it , simple.

What other products are out there that can rival this kit ?
Sorry to hear mate!

Hopefully you get it soon....

I received the LEDs the other day and I must say.... for £70, they hit the spot. In bright sun daylight, they're not as strong as HIDs. However so, they're a lot brighter than any other LEDs I have used.

I normally park infront of my window and I can clearly see both rings, nice and white! In comparison with my old LED ones, these are visibly brighter and on the road if you are infront of my car, they are impressive.

I ordered 5 of them direct from factory and will be selling whatever I have left in the classified section soon! Ill post up pics as soon as possible!
Appreciate 0