View Single Post
      10-09-2012, 01:25 PM   #46
SubzeroVR4
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3/F85 X5M

I don't let anyone ride in the BMW. My DD is an FX35 and I'm still skeptical about letting passengers in. But as someone said, people know I'm a car guy and extremely OCD about my vehicles. So I usually don't get anyone disrespecting my property in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyk View Post
I have never liked to valet my car, but a few months ago I was at a restaurant that forces you to use their valet service. When we came out to get my car, I watched the valet driver rev the car, peel out, and narrowly miss the bumper of the car parked next to me (literally missed it by less than 2 inches). He then proceeded to come to a screeching halt in front of the valet waiting spot, jump out of the car and kick my door guard straight across the parking lot (the plastic strip thing flew under the car, and the clips went everywhere). He didn't even apologize. Just picked up the strip and handed it to me, and said, "Oops."

Needless to say, I held up traffic for the better part of 30 minutes while the valet company's manager drove out to the lot from several blocks away. They initially tried to have me take the car to "a guy they know" to fix it, but that was not going to happen. They got a nice, hefty bill from BMW collision, and I hope the douchebag driver got fired.

I would've snapped his neck right then and there.
'21 Civic Type R

Last edited by SubzeroVR4; 10-09-2012 at 01:31 PM..
Appreciate 0