Smiling politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncoig View Post
I just flipped through there - you have some fantastic pictures. Great composition, a good eye, and captivating subject matter. (Esp the BMW )

Quote:
Originally Posted by index1489 View Post
I checked the carfax on the car, says it was a mfg. vehicle for 1 year, 14,9XX miles then sold at auction to the dealership anyone know what this means?
I assume this means it was a fleet vehicle for a year. In other words, some exec at BMW had the car for a year before auctioning to a BMW dealer to get it for resale. Auction is the typical way such cars are entered back into the dealer distribution system for sale. Fleet vehicles are treated well (hence the CPO). No reason for concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB330 View Post
+1 That bumper and blacklines looks fabulous on a black car. It gives me ideas on how to spend money. I've avoided the mod itch for a long time because I figured I'd sell the car at 50K miles, but now I'm starting to think about keeping it and instead making it feel new by adding things like BMW's performance intake and exhaust, short shifter, rear bumper, and so on. They all look so good.