View Single Post
      02-11-2013, 07:48 AM   #2068
Toughtop
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E93 m3

Talking Been here a while

Back in September bought this, was an AUC, just getting round to putting some pictures on here..

As you can see E93 in JB and has extended Fox Red leather with 6MT.

Wasn't originally in the market for an M3 was looking at a 330i or 335i, but as usual something catches your eye that is slightly over budget, so what gives is the budget..!!

First BMW and have been impressed by the build quality, engineering and performance (straight line and the twisties). Have for a number of years driven turbo cars with more or less turbo lag and enjoy the instant performance you get from this engine.

In terms of mods don't plan do do a lot to it but over the next few months will look at BMW performance splitter, Umnitza or Lux angel eyes, Edition 500 side gills, maybe LCI rear lights and Piano black trim if right one comes along...

Would normally look to uprate suspension on my cars but have read the issues with bumpstops if you just use upgraded springs and at the moment can't justify cost of coilovers...

Will in the summer look to get across to a meet, as seeing some of the cars on this forum tastefully modded or OEM definately worth a look..
Attached Images

Appreciate 0