classyfast
Banned
Rep
Drives: e36m/e46m/E92 LCI 335/f30 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassiie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by classyfast View Post
Do you guys have a YouTube channel or something? Looks like you guys put in a lot of work but the "look at me" wraps and stickers just cheapen the look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post
meh. no fall foliage.. interesting car colors.

clickbait title for the "look at me look at me." the front wrap job is falling off your car too.
Boy has this forum changed over the years, or is it just me? Maybe some just don't enjoy wraps or maybe because we're just in our 20's and enjoy to be colorful, but like everyone likes to say: to each their own. Definitely no fall foliage here in California, but I'll take our weather any day. The look may be cheap to others, and to others it's golden. Depends what spectrum your are sitting at, but if you have a passion for cars you should be able to appreciate all sorts of work.
The forum hasn't changed a bit, you post pics for the folks on here to critique you're going to get positive and negative. Some people can appreciate sticker bow ties and mustaches on Porsche bumpers but to most of the adult population that doesn't vape, dapper or stance.....that is pretty ridiculous. It is what it is. Everything is reversible so that's good.
Appreciate 0