Wescuddles
Captain
Rep
Drives: bsm 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargasturbotech
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBeck View Post
Approx. 25 hours to bolt up turbo hardware will be a substantial labor cost. Hopefully there was some install lessons learned or hardware modification concept improvements which allows that to be cut back about half when it goes into production.
Obviously first time install took at least 10 hours longer then if I did it again. But everyone installing one it will prob be their first time installing and they will not have built the kit so its a wash. You are correct, there are small things that will change that will make the production kit easier to install. Not to mention I took detailed voice notes during install on the things I learned. Which when put into an instruction manual would have saved me 5-7 hours, but when you get something in this tight of a package expect an involved install. That's just the way it is.
People procrastinate too much on these boards - they act like its your first turbo kit lol

Thanks for the updates
Appreciate 0