View Single Post
      05-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #77
ajsalida
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 95 M3, 02 R1150GSA, 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwr hungry View Post
It just pisses me off because they shouldn't have taken my order if they couldn't fill it! I also just spoke to them last week to get the cinco de mayo 10% discount on my order since it hadn't shipped. They said sure and it still hasn't hit my account either!!! Totally feel like I was taken advantage of by a knowing party right now....which if that's the case, then that makes them no better than the thief that stole from them.

I can't even imagine how much you're freaking out right now. There is a guy on e46fanatics who just had a stage 3 car built and it's finished minus unlocking the aem controller and tuning!!!
If you paid by credit card or paypal get on the phone and block the charge. There are all kinds of protection against fraud available, it is part of the fees they charge. My Visa card for example, someone does not ship or misrepresents, I can block it and I do not have to pay and merchant does not get paid until issue is revolved one way or another. If they merchant was acting in bad faith I do not pay ever.

edit: you can at least flag it so if it does show up you're good but if it doesn't you are covered.
Appreciate 0