View Single Post
      06-05-2012, 08:58 AM   #11
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston335 View Post
This is what he said after asking for compensation"No sir. Not able to compensate. Hopefully you understand that it was just an oversight on our part and we took care of everything."

Any advice Sara504?
Every car is different. My 8 month old car has already had the power steering taken out and put back in as well as 10 other parts. Its frustrating for me to know that the car has been messed with so much. Its a chance your going to have to take. Yes its a lease, so it is covered under warranty should something else go wrong with your car HOWEVER its the inconveinence of not having your car for who knows who long should something go wrong... (I was out of my car for 20 days on 8 different service attempts over a period of two months and yes I still had to pay the monthly note even though I was not able to use my vehicle.. ) They should have pulled up service reports at the time of sale. Id be pissed off that they didnt go over previous accidents and honestly I'd make them take the car back because of that and let them have to deal with it and get something else for peace of mind but thats just me.
Appreciate 0