Envuks
Captain
Rep
Drives: '08 e92 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowandslow115
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbreezy View Post
First time 4 wheel drive car owner here. Recently purchased an XI and just breaking it in and so far so good. From your experiences how good really is our XI's or Xdrives compared to other makes?? Feel free to share any experiences where you couldn't have done without it.
i also have an xi and my problem is supspension is expensive and you have to do alot of custom parts to get them low, also they handle really well and iv had no problems with mine so far good luck with yours bud, good to see another xi owner out there
Really? I have an e92 335xi and I just put a set of KW V1 coilovers on it an called it a day. Handles nicely and wasn't too expensive. I can get my car plenty low with them.

As for m3 control arms and other suspension linkage parts, we do kind of lose out on compatibility of those.

18" BBS RGRs, KW v1, ESS Stage 2 flash, VRSF 7" FMIC, VRSF downpipes, JG Mods m-tech front, mtec V3 AEs, BMS OCC, hardwired valentine 1, p3cars gauge, amber delete, sport seats, factory oil cooler.
Appreciate 0