View Single Post
      11-28-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
Panza
Metal Head
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

335i E92 part out

With the purchase of my Audi S4, I have some parts that i stripped off the 335i!

a) SOLD Genuine E92 M3 steering wheel, complete with the aluminium flappy paddles, tri colour stitching. This steering wheel is amazing, so much thicker and luxurious that the stock. When i put the stocker back on i was so disappointed with how skinny and cheap it felt.
Steering wheel is in excellent condition

b) SOLD Matte black grilles for E92. Looks amazing. In very good condition apart from one snapped clip on the passenger side grill out of 6 clips, there won't be any retention issues, i tested it. $75 obo SOLD
View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

c) SOLD Procede V5 - bought this direct from Adrian. Huge power and torque increase. 225kw - 270kw with no other mods. This thing blew my pants off when it was installed. Makes the S4 still feel slow! (until i start modding THAT!) Looking for $390. Let the buyer beware that it may be vin locked, but it is a simple procedure and [s]i believe a $50 fee to unlock.[/s] apparently free
View post on imgur.com
SOLD

d) Burger DCI intake kit - needs a clean and a re-oil, but still good nick, $40

e) SOLD 19" CSL replicas in satin black with tyres, not in the greatest condition. I really rashed up one wheel the DAY before i sold the car... if you touched up the rims with paint they wouldnt be all that noticeable as none of the rashes are deep, more superficial paint damage.

Smaller items available for pickup during the day at Alexandria, or after 4pm in Lane Cove. Wheels only at Alexadnria.

Last edited by Panza; 12-06-2013 at 09:58 PM..
Appreciate 0