View Single Post
      01-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #39
lennon31987
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: m6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpressiveAutoCenter View Post
Before members continue to post about things they may have heard, we ask that when posting a review to please remain factual. The OP's review was FAR from factual and unbelievably over dramatized, this "review" was copied off another forum which the OP posted on a few days ago. He stopped getting attention on that forum due to his accusations being discredited and decided to start all over again on this forum. We are always open to reviews about our shop whether they are positive or negative since they help us to serve our customers better by knowing what the customers needs from us. The OP did get work done at our shop but failed to address many of the aspects of what we did for him, such as countless free parts, free labor on many issues, the various issues he kept returning to for at our shop for, His extravagant requests which we always honored even if they made our job more difficult, staying hours after our business hours just so that the OP could pick up his car on his schedule. Most importantly if you did not pick up the OP's attitude from his post (which is not due to his aggregation with our shop, his attitude was consistent since he arrived here) and yet we always tried to work with him because our customer comes first, his car was towed here from another shop which did not want to work on his car due to his outlandish requests, and an attitude which made him extremely difficult to deal with and always unsatisfied looking for more. On the other forum the OP became childish and decided to be disrespectful to our employee's calling them "fat-asses". We always value our customers opinions but there is no need to be disrespectful. We guarantee ALL of our work and we never fixed the same issue on the customers car more than once, the fact of the matter is the customers had a 10 year old car with almost 100,000 mile on it, the customer can't expect his car to be perfect unless he wants to do extremely extensive work which the OP never wanted to do, he continued to want to take care of only whatever major issue he had at the time. We have receipts, parts order records, and pictures detailing the customers job, we will not post them strictly out of professionalism but they clearly disprove many of the OP's accusations and will demonstrate an ungrateful attitude for free work done on our part. Finally for our customers that have their cars here at the moment, we are more then sure when you pick up your cars you will be very satisfied with the quality of the work and are free to share your experience with the rest of the forum.

Again, amazing me to that you pretend to know my other shop and the way that they are or the relationship we have together. Your assumptions are extremely lazy with absolutely nothing substantial other than your own word. I never said your employees were, "fatass's' I simply said do not let anybody BIG sit in the car as I have pride in my supple cinn leather interior. But that's neither here nor there. Jon I also have receipts and all that and have not posted them up to be professional as well. The fact of the matter is that I had a failure, then a subsequent failure because you failed to check the guides, I don't know why wouldn't have just told me and replaced them? I did mention to you that money wasn't the issue.

And pal, I know you were essentially getting ready to part out my car before I even told you to fix it (during the original diagnosis) I have had an overwhelming amount of PM's and then calls/texts with those who have confirmed this. And you made a big deal about staying one evening until 6.30 so I can get my car. Sorry to inconvenience your more evening, because its not like you don't have people hanging there after hours (which was very apparent when I came in that said after hours time)

Last edited by lennon31987; 01-30-2012 at 09:50 AM..
Appreciate 0