View Single Post
      05-15-2007, 07:48 PM   #6
DrewKo
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i Montego Blue Saddle Brown

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Welcome to Atlanta...I live just up the road from you in Smyrna. My wife and I often dine at Garrisons in Vinings, which is an excellent restaurant, steakhouse, and bar. My wife's favorite bar is the Old Vinings Inn.

I bought my 335i from Garland Helton at Global Imports. He gave me the best deal--better than United, which would not meet or beat the offer from Global. Service wise, I have received an oil change after break in from Global, and that was $108. They gave me a 2007 328i sedan as a loaner, which is cool. Global's service dept. is always packed and so far I'm not 100% satisfied with the service from that dept. Garland is great, but my service experience (very limited thus far) is not as good as I expected from BMW. Again, its based on only one experience thus far.

If you will be flying often, that deal the above poster mentioned about getting a trip to and from the airport for using the South Atlanta BMW place is well worth it, because I will spend $40-$60 at the airport just for parking. However, commuting from South Atlanta to North Atlanta where you will be living can be complete and utter hell if the traffic acts up (though you may miss some of it using 285 to I-20). Hope this helps.
Appreciate 0