View Single Post
      02-08-2010, 11:08 PM   #1
Alex@AKMotorwerk
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 AW F10 535i

AKMotorwerk Tri-state area shop **NOW OPEN**

Hello All... would like to let everyone know that AKMotorwerk is now officially open for business. As most of you know, we have been working on BMW's for years now and have helped alot of our local e90post family with installations on their e90/e92/e82/M3's. We finally got a new location and are up and running for business. We are open Weeknights and Weekends (Sat & Sun) to accommodate everyone's schedule. Our new facility is a huge 3 and a half bay, 2900 square foot shop with Heating/Air conditioning, waiting room with TV & DVD, kitchen area and heated & vented restroom for our customer's convenience.

We do complete installations from simple bulb installs to more complex suspension, downpipes, tune installs and turbo upgrades as well as maintenance work like brakes, oil changes, clutch replacements, spark plugs ect. Also be at ease that Kevin and I are the only 2 techs that will ever be working on your car. You talk to us on the forums, you see us at meets, we will be doing all the work on your precious vehicle. No outsourcing or "helper" techs at our shop! Just so everyone is aware that Kevin has been a mechanic for over 10 years and i have been an electronics tech for 15 years!

To further help the tri-state area and help everyone save some cash, we are a BMS/ Juice Box dealer, so let us know if you need any BMS products. We will help out our tri-state area friends. We are also the exclusive installation shop for Craig@SupremePower's amazing 2009 e92 AW 335i that just made it into the pages of Performance BMW Magazine!!

Please visit our site for more information: www.AKMotorwerk.com

We are located at:
1648 Millstone River Rd.
Hillsborough, NJ 08844

you can send me an email: alex@akmotorwerk.com

or Kevin an email: kevin@akmotorwerk.com

or call us at: (908)866-1877

with any questions, scheduling or pricing you may need. If there's something you need, please don't hesitate to contact us and ask. Also, check out our Face Book Page for updates and become our fan

Thanks for your time and we hope to see everyone soon!!

**** SPECIALS ****

JB4 installed Group Buy Link: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=357923

(we will be updating this main post every few weeks with new specials we are going to offer... so check back often!!)

Special pricing on JB4 / BMS products including professional install.... Send us a PM or email for pricing and options.

Last edited by Alex@AKMotorwerk; 06-27-2011 at 10:11 AM..
Appreciate 0