QuikSilvr
E90-Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 BMW 330i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlpineSwift View Post
I know its been a few days since this was active but I wanted to add my .02 (even if some of you DGAF ).

I've had my MD for 4 of the almost 5 years I've owned this car. I have never had a single gripe, complaint, head shake, etc. from it. It sounds great, gives a little bit of kick to the motors power (notice I said "little"), and it sheds unnecessary weight from the ass end.

This mod truly hinges on 2 things to be enjoyable. 1) The right tips, 2) You don't muck with any thing else in the exhaust like headers, resonator, etc.

With the windows up cruising @ 75mph there is very little drone. I can carry on a conversation at whisper level and that's no BS either. I've scared off countless Subaru WRX's and STI's with this mod (they tend to flourish here due to the snow season) because they have no idea what they are messing with. It's a good feeling when you can stop a teenager from luring you into a bad situation just by giving a little bark from the exhaust.

Total with tips for this mod was $200 (I swapped tips twice to get the right flow, fit and sound). Its the best $200 I've even spent on a car.
I can see how it might work out, do you use a resonated tip?
Appreciate 0