SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by needforspeed
Let's just say it was my fault I picked a fight with a low level brick wall and lost.
Sounds like a sledgehammer moment is in the works.

Quote:
What was up with the i-drive by the way ? Mines had a few mental moments, but always sorts itself out. The most interesting ones so far are:

1. The street names in the assistance window (arrow view) turned to odd ASCI symbols, but dissapeared when I re-calculated my route.

2. All of the park distance control lights lit up at once (include the front - which I don't have installed !)
The service advisor didn't elaborate too much this evening but said it needs a new part and recoding. At the moment the whole iDrive is kaput, no display, no sound, and I can't eject either the CD or the DVD. I asked if it would be possible to get the software to allow me to roll my windows up, close the sunroof, and fold the mirrors via the remote ala European style. He said he would look into it for me.

Quote:
Black-lines do look nice though - just need to get em fitted. On that basis the dealer option looks good - since they will at least be on the car - not in the box like mine.
I really would be a fool to pass this offer up. If you'd ever taken notice of my signature it had them down as a Future Mod but that's getting moved next Wednesday. I need to take a picture of the car this weekend for the proverbial before-and-after shot. Of course, that means I have to wash it...in the cold and wind.
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0