Thread: 2006 BMW X3
View Single Post
      05-25-2006, 01:06 AM   #1
katty
Rep
n/a
Drives:

2006 BMW X3

For 2006, the BMW X3 comes in one model, the 3.0i. (The 2.5-liter model was discontinued.) The X3 3.0i sports a 225-horsepower 3.0-liter inline-6 hooked to BMW's xDrive all-wheel drive. A six-speed manual transmission is standard, while a five-speed automatic Steptronic is a no-charge option.

The 2006 X3 3.0i ($36,800) is stuffed with standard equipment. Cockpit amenities include automatic climate control with micro-filter and air recirculation; Sensatec upholstery; eight-way power adjustable front seats with two-way manual headrests with driver seat and mirror memory; four-spoke leather-wrapped multifunction steering wheel with fingertip cruise control; front center console armrest; storage nets on front seatbacks, in front passenger footwell and cargo compartment; two aluminum fastening rails and slip-proof reversible flooring in cargo compartment; split 60/40 fold-down rear seats; vehicle and key memory; remote entry, including two-step unlocking and remote tailgate release; Panorama glass moonroof with fully automatic, two-piece glass panels, power slide and lift control, wind deflector and power interior sunshade; tilt/telescopic steering wheel column; rain-sensing windshield wipers with automatic headlight control; automatic-dimming rearview mirror; power front windows with one-touch up/down and power rear windows with one-touch down; front-rear map-reading, footwell and visor-mirror lights; locking glovebox with rechargeable take-out flashlight; dual cupholders in front and rear; AM/FM/CD audio with eight speakers, wired for portable music players; Service Interval Indicator with miles-to-service readout; flat tire warning system; a four-function on-board computer; pre-wiring for cellular phone, garage-door opener, 6CD changer and auxiliary input.

The 3.0 Premium package ($1,800) adds Montana leather upholstery, four-way power lumbar support for both front seats, automatic dimming inside rearview mirror, and BMW Assist integrated wireless communication system.
Appreciate 0