02-22-2010, 07:17 PM   #104
shiggy
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 2009 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCartney View Post
At that pricepoint, most people with mid-life crises will opt for the M3. This gives people who want this swiss-army knife of cars some bargaining power. There is no way a 50 year old man who drives a camry and wants a toy will spring for this.

This is a car that screams daily driver. the M3 is not a daily driver in Canada. If I have to get an M3, i will have to make sure it is decent on winter roads. it will probably take a bit more caution, too.

Daily drivers aren't the sort of car the 50-year old guy (who drives either the sc430, or an m3.. sometimes an M5) will buy it for even a nickel more than an M3.

That's why I am hoping, at WORST, it's 100k plus tax. There is no way they will go over.
the car's MSRP is 77,000 euro....thats $109,000 CDN....add some options....your lookin at a $120,000 Audi RS5!!!!.......pfffttt....no freakin way!
probably the reason why Audi NA had said it may not come here!
2009 Jet Black E92 M3, DCT, Nav, Novillo Leather, PDC, EDC, BBS CHR's 20", Yokohama Advan Sports Tires, Eiback Pro-Kit Springs, Dinan Pullies and Dinan Stage1 software, black grills, black side gills, alcantara shift and ebrake boot.
Appreciate 0