misterba
Milan
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbetlyon View Post
if u bought from fishcake on ebay then yes
Yeah, same seller. This is how OP fixed his signal light, I think you had read it anyway, but trying to help. He posted this:

"So this time the entire install only took me an hour and fourty five minutes. This time there was no shake in either assembly, and having pre-tested both I popped them in.

-My blinker started going haywire like Wuchao's, so while I still had the bumper off I walked to the front of the car to see how quick it was blinking and WHOOPS no light at all (the turn signal on the side of the car was blinking)! Turns out the assembly wouldn't quite let the plastic piece that holds the turn signal bulb "snap" into place after a full rotation.

I, already in my "don't fkn try me" mood, took my razor knife to the bulb holder and shaved off the part that was causing it to hang up. Then it "snapped" into place upon rotating it and my blinker stopped blinking like crazy + the light came on (the blinker beside the AE's). That was really my only problem.. and the only solution I can offer Wuchao on how to stop his from going haywire.

As far as the error goes, I only get a car on a lift (in red) until I turn my high beams on which gives me a light out error. I only heard it beep one time, then I turned the music up. Music > Beep, so I don't know if it kept beeping or not (but it didn't ever dim my stereo, which was my main concern.)"
Appreciate 0