vuthy335
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i montego blue - 2011

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecurryman View Post
Wow, great that there is a kansas fanatics thread on here!
I current have a 2001 330i that im looking (very soon) to upgrade to a 335i 6sp coupe! Ive spelt a lot of time and have learned a lot on e46 fanatics and i look to learn more here and hopefully meet the e9x guys in KC!

i'm looking at some cars and im wondering if this is a good deal or not: a 2009 335i black on "saddle" brown interior with sport/premium/idrive. Its a 6spd coupe with 42k miles on it. Its also CPO'd till 4/2015 and the dealer is asking $26.5k for it. this sound like a good deal?

Also, a page or so back someone mentioned a "mod friendly" service manager at baron..could you please give me his name because my 330i was heavily modded and the service manager i had didnt like that...always tried to charge me and say it was my fault things would break (yeah like its my mods that caused my oil filter housing to leak )

And ive seen a couple e92's at the lifetime fitness off of 87th and renner! They were black or gray, cant remember exactly and were 6spds as well. One of them had a blacked out trim and grey wheels, the other looked stock but the 335i badge was colored black. Is that anyone on here? Thanks guys!
his name was chris. he's not there anymore. i believe he transfered to another dealership in tx
Appreciate 0