View Single Post
      04-19-2007, 05:22 PM   #54
3352G0
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Garage List
2007 E92  [0.00]
Yes please put a package together of useful and easy to work with products. I am a complete detailing "dweeb". I like to wash my car weekly with a wand wash and then drive it fast to dry it off spot free. Maybe dress the tires every few weeks and clean the windows. I found with my previous car every time I touched it with a cloth or California blade even to dry it after a wash, it would swirl so I decided to go hands free with everything. I love black on sports cars so I guess thats why I am getting it again...but I would like a routine that is simple and "dweeb-proof" if that makes sense. I am a busy person, so I do not have time to spend hours detailing my own car weekly. Plus I fear putting hand to paint. Maybe I need lessons or something!
Mods: Magnaflow quad exhaust tips/ Painted reflectors & calipers/Hartge rep 19" winter rims/3m non metallic tint/Rieger spoiler/aero front and rear/ACS roof spoiler/corners delete/Bimmian lock covers and interiorlights/MTech fogs/GP Thunder angels/Bluetooth Parrot retrofit kit/tv&nav2go/
Appreciate 0