10-11-2010, 05:53 AM   #1
OSK77
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: '07 BMW 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Winter Thread > What brush to use to clear snow from car w/o scratching paint?

After getting Picus to detail my ride this summer, and Wes_R waiting in the wings to detail my ride in the winter, I'm interested to know what forum members use to clear off snow from their car in the winters? The key thing I'm interested in is a product that won't scratch the paint or a particular technique employed perhaps? Please post pic + link to product if possible, thx!

Example Scenario: You are parked at the GO Station and by the time you get back in the evening, your car is covered top to bottom in snow.

I don't want to use regular off the shelf snow brushes, they will wreck the paint finish as I have witnessed first hand with my other rides over the years.

Look forward to your tips.

My own 2 reminder winter tips:

Tip # 1 Don't fold the power mirrors available with the ZPP due to icing - can wreak your folding motor

Tip # 2 Don't forget to raise your wiper blades or instead use something like Snow Guard

07' E90 335i | COBB STAGE 2+ TUNED | COBB DOWNPIPES | COBB FMIC | COBB CHARGE PIPE | BMS DCI | ACCESSPORT V3 | RB PCV VALVE UPGRADE | MONACO BLUE | DAKOTA BLACK | ZSP | ZPP | NAV | MICHELIN PILOT SUPER SPORTS ON BEYERN MESH
Appreciate 0