View Single Post
      03-16-2013, 12:39 PM   #2117
macker85
Rep
Drives: 318d touring

Newby with loads of Qs

Hi all just bought an e91 12 plate 318d m sport in space grey, pro nav and heter leather

So before I post a load of Qs in the wrong place and annoy you all maybe you can direct me to the right part of the forum ( as there's loads!! Good job all)

Firstly it's got 6k on the click and prev owner git the service pack so it's serviced til 60k and has 2 years warranty. It has the dull angel eyes. The garage has said they can upgrade the lights alone fr £54! If i change the headlights and angel eye bulbs myself will it void the warranty?

Second - pro nav looks awesome (don't collect car for 4 weeks ) the dealer has told me the last disk is Europe pro 2012 - where do I find the manual or spec, I hear some of them have speed cameras on them?

3 - it has a USB and jack- if I get a hard drive will I be able to navigate through the music folders using idrive?

4 garage said my ipod will run on idrive without the cable I've seen (plug iPod cable/carger straight Ito USB ) is this the case

5 what the h3ll does cic mean ????

6 it has folding mirrors - will they fold when I lock it'll will I need to code it - how?

Appreciate any help

Cheers

Chris
Appreciate 0