12-30-2012, 08:51 AM   #7
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanbmws View Post
I have question about bcs too. Do they need any additional parts like shorter drop links or something to set kds right. Thanks
Valid question indeed. So you don't need anything apart from the rear damping adjusters which don't get included in the BC coilover set, for some strange reason. It comes with everyting include top mounts etc but you'll have to spend an extra £25 to buy the rear damping adjusters, which isn't a bank breaker and even then, costs far less than any other decent coilover kit.

You do not need anything else to turn heads, feel like you're ridin' durtayyyyy or anything of the sort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak1986 View Post
Thanks Sam!

I had a look at your build thread, I am tempted to get a set for my touring. The stock m sport suspension is not comfy, wonder if the bc set up will be much crashy or similar to m sport set up, guess the adjustable damping can swtich to my liking anyway.
Do IT! The ride quality for me certainly (and I know 3 other people who are on BC coilovers who love their ride Q) is brilliant! The adjustable damping allows you to really go hard (not advised for Daily Driving, trust me I tried it for 2 days and I hated it!!) or really soft.

Find a good balance between the two and you've got yourself an absolute bargain in terms of what else is comparable to BC quality and a beautifully sitting car to make a statement . The ride quality is excellent and it drives a dream .. better than m sport and not crashy at all

Happy New Year !